Register to receive your rates notice electronically.
The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder has introduced eRates, where you can now have your rates notice conveniently sent to your nominated email address.
To register, please complete the registration form below. You will receive a confirmation email, once the registration is finalised. Please retain your email for future reference.
Things to be aware of before applying:
By submitting this application you are cancelling the delivery of a paper account and authorising an electronic copy to be sent to the nominated email address.
Only one email address per assessment can be provided to receive this service.
If you change your email address please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
If you wish to cancel this service and revert back to a paper copy version, click on the link Unsubscribe.
Terms and Conditions
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions reference to a rate notice also includes reference to any rate instalment notices.
- You agree to receive your rate notice by email and understand that a paper document will not be sent.
- You confirm you are the registered owner of the property address shown below.
- All future rate notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the email address nominated by you.
- If you own more than one property, you will need to register separately for each property. Separate email notifications will be issued matching the number of registrations received.
- You must advise any other person to whom paper rate notices are currently being sent that they will no longer receive paper rate notices as a result of your request. Council will not provide this notification.
- You must regularly check your nominated email address for rate notices.
- You agree that rate notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- An “out of office” notification will not be considered an undeliverable rate notice.
- You agree that you will retain the rate notice information yourself electronically or by printing it.
- If you change your email address or mobile number, you are required to notify Council. Click Contact us to amend your details.
- Should Council receive an electronic “delivery failure” notification from your email address, your request for email delivery will be cancelled and a paper document will be posted to the last advised postal address.
- You can withdraw your request for email delivery of your rate notice at any time. Click Unsubscribe.